OO – GAUGE
This pack contains two IIA Biomass Bogie Hopper Wagons, ‘unpainted’ with GBRf and VTG logos – “Ghosted” former First logos
This pack includes a hopper with factory-installed illuminated flashing tail lamp, with on-off magnetic switch control (telescoping magnet wand supplied).
- 37 70 6955 261-2
- 37 70 6955 284-4
The Accurascale IIA biomass hopper features several notable changes over the previously announced HYA/IIA coal hopper. As well as the distinctive roof doors and operating equipment, it also has the WH Davis revised design of end plates with just seven wider vertical stiffeners versus 15 on the Romanian-built examples, plus door master controls and four additional small boxes per side that contain the magnetic switches on the real thing for door/hopper operation.
- Pack of two Wagons, each with individual running number and decoration
- Highly-detailed OO Gauge / 1:76.2 Scale Models on 16.5mm track
- NEM standard coupler pockets with ‘kinematic’ close coupling functionality
- NEM narrow tension lock couplers at correct height
- Sprung buffers & dummy screw link couplers
- Etched metal factory fitted detailing
- Extra fine factory fitted detail plastic parts including air pipes, brake hand-wheel, levers, hopper operating brackets, roof doors, operating equipment, as well as end plates, door master controls and additional boxes.
- Individual lettering, logos and codes from real wagons for authenticity
- Highly detailed TF25 low track force bogies with brake blocks in line with wheels and separate brake-shoes and brake adjuster
- Blackened RP25.110 profile wheel-sets with 14.4mm back-to-back measurements, and 26mm over pinpoints
- Wagons are 240mm over buffers in length and 160g